Certification under a recognised and respected quality management system- like ISO- offers numerous benefits to businesses.
ISO standards develop through a thorough and arduous process that requires the experience and knowledge of relevant experts from around the globe. This process ensures that ISO standards are a credible and consistent framework for business implementation.
ISO standards have been developed so that businesses can function optimally and meet the expectations of the consumer. Implementing ISO standards go beyond these benefits; however, as the very implementation thereof enables enterprises to become more efficient and productive, offering a competitive advantage. ISO certification can also be implemented as a marketing advantage, as these standards are well-known and well respected, reassuring customers that your business adheres to the highest quality standards.
With experienced auditors in more than 65 countries and across all business sectors, DQS South Africa is your one-stop-shop for business solutions. Our holistic approach integrates assessments, audits, certifications, inspections and evaluation in order to guide organizations toward sustainable success. Let’s make it happen!
The key advantages of ISO standards include:
- Faster problem detection
- Improved customer satisfaction
- An improved understanding of customer needs
- An improved perception of the company.
- Improved development, manufacturing and supply of products and services.
- Product and service processes are more efficient, cleaner and safer.
- The safeguarding consumer and users of products and services.
- Promoting industry innovation
- Improved relationships with suppliers
- All company processed are evaluated, standardised and explained to personnel.
- Easier and faster to train personnel.
- Improved communication
- Improved participation by employees.
- Enabling businesses to compete in markets around the world
- Provides quality, safety and reliability assurances.
Internally and externally, ISO standards offer a range of benefits to companies all around the world. ISO standards ensure that consumers are confident in their products, trusting that the products they buy are safe, reliable and of good quality, while regulators trust in ISO standards to assist with the development of better regulation.
ISO standards have been created in order to address potential problems and improve business and processes across various industries. At DQS, we address the needs of numerous sectors, including Quality Management, Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management, Information Security, Food Safety and Asset Management.
If you would like to learn more about how ISO standards can benefit your business, contact DQS today.