One of the most popular ISO standards in the world is the Quality management systems standard. The ISO 9001:2015 standard is vastly popular as both customers and businesses are focused on a certain level of quality. This standard, therefore, sets a precedent of quality that companies need to adhere to by meeting set requirements if they want to be ISO certified.
The requirements that businesses need to meet to be award the ISO 9001:2015 certificate are designed to generic so that they can be applied to any business regardless of their offerings or size. These specific requirements are as follows:
- Companies need to demonstrate the ability to provide products or services that consistently meet customer applicable regulation and statue requirements.
- They must aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the management and the assurance of conformity to customer applicable regulatory and statutory requirements.
If an organisation meets the above requirements, they will be awarded the ISO 9001:2015 certification. This award comes with an array of benefits which is why so many businesses want the certification.
With experienced auditors in more than 65 countries and across all business sectors, DQS South Africa is your one-stop-shop for business solutions. Our holistic approach integrates assessments, audits, certifications, inspections and evaluation in order to guide organizations toward sustainable success. Let’s make it happen!
The benefits of being ISO 9001:2015 certified are:
- Improved internal management
- Less waste
- Increased productivity
- Improved efficiency
- Increased profit
- Improved customer acquisition and retention
- Globally recognised certification which is compatible with other ISO standards
This certification enables businesses to adapt to the changing business environment and industry. It is also an effective way to increase customer satisfaction and guides these companies through their growth and success.