COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Workplace harassment is illegal and destructive to any organisation. It is important to treat everyone in the workplace with respect and dignity. Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing. Left unchecked, harassment can escalate into violence. Workplace harassment training is essential to the welfare of all businesses and their employees.
Allowing workplace harassment to continue will cause legal problems while destroying company morale. Many people are uncertain about what constitutes harassment, and they are confused when their actions are pointed out as demeaning. Legally, harassment is any word, gesture, or action that offends people or makes them feel uncomfortable or intimidated. You never know how sensitive people are, so never say or do anything if you are not sure how it will be received.
- What Is Workplace Harassment?
- Identifying the Bully
- How to Handle Workplace Violence
- Risk Assessment (I)
- Risk Assessment (II)
- Being the Victim
- Checklist for Employers
- Interview Process
- Investigation Process
- Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video