COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from one person to another, such as race, sex, and disability.
This course will give you the tools necessary to recognise harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law. It will also touch on safety in the workplace, which is in of itself a very important item in any organisation.
Three main actions constitute harassment:
1. When someone is doing something to you to make you uneasy.
2. When someone is saying something to you to make you feel uneasy.
3. When someone knowingly puts your life at risk in some way.
- The Background
- Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy
- Policies in the Workplace
- Proper Procedures in the Workplace
- False Allegations
- Other Options
- Sexual Harassment
- Conflict Resolution
- The Aftermath
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video