COURSE DURATION: 2 hours
Virtual teams are growing in popularity since many companies continue to grow and expand in different areas. But sometimes learning to manage a team that we can’t physically see every day can be difficult. When we learn how to manage our local teams, as well as our virtual teams, we can form a group that works together to increase productivity and provides a new perspective on any project.
- Setting Up Your Virtual Team (I)
- Setting Up Your Virtual Team (II)
- Virtual Team Meetings
- Communication (I)
- Communication (II)
- Building Trust
- Cultural Issues
- To Succeed With a Virtual Team
- Dealing With Poor Team Players
- Choosing the Right Tools
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video