COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you’ll want to be prepared for the training that you do.
This course will give all types of training tools to help create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more.
- Understanding Training and Facilitation
- Gathering Materials
- Creating a Lesson Plan
- Choosing Activities
- Preparing for the Workshop
- Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Keeping it Interactive
- Dealing With Difficult Participants
- Tackling Tough Topics
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Programme
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video