COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
Time management training most often begins with setting goals. These goals are recorded and may be broken down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. Activities are then rated based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities. Routine and recurring tasks are often given less focus to free time to work on tasks that contribute to important goals.
This entire process is supported by a skill set that should include personal motivation, delegation skills, organisational tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more in this course.
- Setting SMART Goals
- Prioritising Your Time
- Planning Wisely
- Tackling Procrastination
- Crisis Management
- Organising Your Work-space
- Delegating Made Easy
- Setting a Ritual
- Meeting Management
- Alternatives to Meetings
- 5 credits towards the DQS XPERT Career Development Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video