COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
The cloud has become a vital component for business as technology becomes embedded in modern life. Every leader needs to understand the cloud and how it operates, as well as the potential dangers and pitfalls associated with cloud computing. Knowledgeable monitoring and maintenance can be the difference between the success and failure of the technology’s use.
- The Cloud
- Models for Business
- Address Risks
- Device Management
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Business Processes
- 5 credits towards the DQS XPERT Career Development Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video