COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Talent management is essential to the success of any organisation. Leaders need to recruit, train, and retain qualified employees.
Providing incentives and developing individuals is the difference between engaging people and merely employing them. Investing in talent management will provide financial benefits as it improves the company’s culture.
- Defining Talent
- Understanding Talent Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Reviews
- Succession and Career Planning
- Competency Assessments
- Coaching, Training and Development
- Dos and Don’ts
- Employee Retention
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video