COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
From before we start our first job, we often dreamt about what career we wanted to have when we grew up. Soon, we start the journey to find the job we want to have and discover ways to make it happen. But that’s only half the battle. Once you’ve landed the job you want, you have to know ways to not only stay in your job field, but also excel in it.
- What is Initiative?
- Take a Chance
- Recognize When You Can Step In
- Recognize When You Can Go Outside the Normal
- Weighing the Consequences
- Good or Bad
- Find Opportunities
- Be Persistent
- Balance Initiative and Restraint
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video