COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Supply Chain Management improves the coordination and relationship between Suppliers, Producers, and Customers. It must be kept at a high level of organisation to be successful in today’s global economy. Goods and services are now pieced together from all over the world, and this process can be hectic and complicated if not managed correctly.
With Supply Chain Management your company and employees will be on target to lower costs, improve efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Why Supply Chain Management?
- Key Terms (I)
- Key Terms (II)
- Three Levels of Supply Chain Management
- Five Stages of Supply Chain Management
- The Flows of Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Groups
- Tracking and Monitoring
- Supply Chain Event Management
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Office Administration Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video