COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
People love to stay connected, so it’s no wonder that social media sites continue to grow in popularity. However, with social media sites going mobile and are open 24 hours a day, people can often forget where to draw the line, especially at work.
Companies should examine how this media is affecting them and how they can implement ways to move forward with technology without letting it interfere with productivity.
- What is Social Media?
- Defining Your Social Media Policy (I)
- Defining Your Social Media Policy (II)
- Creating a Living Document
- Keeping an Eye on Security
- Rules to Follow When Posting (I)
- Rules to Follow When Posting (II)
- Benefits of Social Media
- The Pitfalls of Social Media
- Listen to Your Customers
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Office Administration Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video