COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Social intelligence can seem like a complicated term and can make many of us feel nervous. But social intelligence is something we deal with every day and it can help us navigate better experiences from our social environment. Whether we’re at home or at work, knowing how to be more aware of ourselves and our surroundings can help us make the best out of any social situation.
- Increase Your Self Awareness
- The Keys to Empathy
- Active Listening
- Insight on Behaviour
- Social Cues (I)
- Social Cues (II)
- Conversation Skills
- Body Language
- Building Rapport
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video