COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Servant leadership can seem like a contradicting term, but it is becoming a very popular tool in many businesses. Servant leadership is a philosophy that involves focusing on others (i.e. your employees), and focus on their success, and in turn build better professional relationships that can benefit both manager and employee. Servant leadership shows that managers can be great leaders while boosting their employee’s confidence and further their success at the same time.
- What is Servant Leadership?
- Leadership Practices
- Share the Power
- Characteristics of a Servant Leader
- Barriers to Servant Leadership
- Building a Team Community
- Be a Motivator
- Be a Mentor
- Training Future Leaders
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Sales and Marketing Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video