COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Those who are in management are responsible for protecting the safety of their employees. Workplace safety, however, is the responsibility of everyone in an organization. Companies have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations. Safety standards and procedures must be put in place, and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.
- An Overview
- Types of Hazards
- Managers Role
- Stress Management
- Workplace Violence
- Identifying Your Company Hazards
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Writing the Safety Plan
- Implement the Plan
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Workplace Essentials Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video