COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
According to a survey by the Sunday Times of London, 41% of people list public speaking as their biggest fear. Forget small spaces, darkness, and spiders – standing up in front of a crowd and talking is far more terrifying for most people.
However, mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public can be a great ego booster, not to mention a huge benefit to your career. This book will give you some valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering your presentation with power.
- Identifying Your Audience
- Creating a Basic Outline
- Organizing the Program
- Fleshing It Out
- Putting It All Together
- Being Prepared
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Delivering Your Speech (I)
- Delivering Your Speech (II)
- Questions and Answers
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video