COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice.
This book will take you through each step of the proposal writing process, from understanding why they are writing a proposal; to gathering information; to writing and proofreading; to creating the final, professional product.
- Understanding Proposals
- Beginning the Proposal Writing Process
- Preparing An Outline
- Finding Facts
- Writing Skills (I)
- Writing Skills (II)
- Writing the Proposal
- Checking for Readability
- Proofreading and Editing
- Adding the Final Touches
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Sales and Marketing Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video