COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
In the information age, personal branding is necessary for the success of any company or individual.
Failing to manage personal branding can lead to misinformation about you or your company becoming public. Taking control of your public image is no longer an option. Identifying and using the tools that affect personal branding correctly will ensure that the public sees the image that you want them to see. A positive brand is necessary for success.
- Defining Yourself (I)
- Defining Yourself (II)
- Controlling and Developing Your Image
- Personal and Professional Influences
- Sharpening Your Brand
- Appearance Matters
- Social Media (I)
- Social Media (II)
- Brand Management During a Crisis
- Branding Personality Traits
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Career Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video