COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Performance Management is not a company’s way of employing “micro-managing” techniques that stunt the professional growth of its employees. But rather, it is a strategic approach to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of an organization. Whether at the organizational, departmental or employee level, the goal of performance management is to make sure all business goals are being met in a satisfactorily manner.
- The Basics (I)
- The Basics (II)
- Goal Setting
- Establishing Performance Goals
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Competency Assessments
- Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- The Performance Journal
- Creating a Performance Plan
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Supervisors and Managers Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video