COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Good organisational skills can prove beneficial in many areas of life, including personal and business areas.
Organisation can increase a person’s general productivity, project management, and can even affect his memory and retention skills. These skills are not acquired overnight – it will take a lot of hard work and practice. But with a little guidance and the right tools, anyone can learn how to stop hunting for missing things and become better organised.
- Remove the Clutter
- Scheduling Your Time
- To Do Lists
- Paper and Paperless Storage
- Organisation in Your Work Area
- Tools to Fight Procrastination
- Organising Your Inbox
- Avoid the Causes of Disorganisation
- Discipline is the Key to Stay Organised
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video