COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Office politics, or work politics, are the strategies and procedures that employees use to function and advance in a work setting. It is important for managers to learn and understand the office environment and the employees that make it tick. Since the manager interacts with several aspects of the workplace, one should learn how to effectively work with colleagues, supervisors, and upper management in order to help keep the department functioning as a whole.
- New Hires
- It’s About Interacting and Influencing
- Dealing with Rumors, Gossip, and Half – Truths
- Office Personalities (I)
- Office Personalities (II)
- Getting Support for Your Projects
- Conflict Resolution
- You Are Not an Island
- Social Events Outside of Work
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Supervisors and Managers Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video