COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
The use of technology is on the rise, so it’s no wonder that different methods of learning have emerged over the years.
Recently, mLearning has become a new method for employees to learn and grow at work. With easy access, portability and a variety of resources available, mLearning is the user favourite for fast and convenient training and education.
- What is mLearning?
- Common mLearning Devices
- Ancillary Equipment in mLearning
- mLearning vs eLearning
- Four C’s of mLearning
- Aspects of mLearning
- Challenges of mLearning
- Benefits of mLearning
- Getting mLearning Started
- Employee Training
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Career Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video