COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
More than ever, millennials – those born between 1980 and 1995 – are entering the workforce and becoming a vital part of our organizations.
These workers bring a unique outlook on life to their jobs, and may also pose unique challenges. Taking time to customise the onboarding process for millennial employees helps promote employee retention and ensures that millennials are properly socialised into the workplace.
Customising the onboarding process for millennial employees benefits both the employee and the workplace.
- Purpose of Onboarding
- Millennials and Onboarding
- Onboarding Checklist
- Engaging the Millennial Employee
- Following Up With the Millennial Employee
- Setting Expectations with the Millennial Employee
- Mentoring the Millennial
- Assigning Work to the Millennial Employee
- Providing Feedback
- 5 credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video