COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Traditionally, middle managers make up the largest managerial layer in an organization. Middle managers are responsible to those above them and those below them. They head a variety of departments and projects. In order for a company to operate smoothly, it is essential that those in middle management be committed to the goals of the organization and they understand how to effectively execute these goals.
It is crucial for businesses to focus on these essential managers and provide them with the opportunities to succeed. No matter the organization’s structure or size, it will benefit from employing well-trained middle managers.
- Introduction to Management
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Managing Information
- Organizational Strategy
- Innovation and Change
- Organizational Structures and Process
- Managing Teams
- Motivation and Leadership
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Supervisors and Management Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video