COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Meetings require skill and technique in order for the meeting to achieve its purpose. Disorganised and poorly managed meetings waste time and hurt your credibility as a meeting manager. Consistently leaving a poor impression with the attendees will haunt you if left unchecked.
This course is designed to give you the basic tools you need to initiate and manage your meetings.
You will learn planning and leading techniques that will give you the confidence to run a meeting that will engage your attendees and leave a positive and lasting impression.
- Planning and Preparing (I)
- Planning and Preparing (II)
- Setting up the Meeting Space
- Electronic Options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Chairing a Meeting (I)
- Chairing a Meeting (II)
- Dealing with Disruptions
- Taking Minutes
- Making the Most of Your Meeting
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Office Administration Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video