COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Although we all know that training can have many amazing benefits, sometimes it can be hard to prove those benefits and attach a rand value to training.
Some topics, like sales training or time management, might have direct, tangible benefits. Other topics, like communication or leadership, might have benefits that you can’t put a rand value on. In this course, we will learn about the different ways to evaluate training progress, and how to use those results to demonstrate the results that training brings.
- Kolb’s Learning Styles
- Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation
- Types of Measurement Tools
- Focusing the Training
- Creating an Evaluation Plan
- Assessing Learning before Training
- Assessing Learning during Training
- Assessing Learning after Training
- The Long Term View
- Calculating the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video