COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
It is normal to have some fear or feel out of place at work sometimes, but when the anxiety begins to control you and keep you from performing your normal activities it becomes a serious problem. For many workers that suffer from some sort of workplace anxiety, their productivity decreases and they fail to contribute to the job, which can make them more anxious. While there are many forms of workplace anxiety, we can all learn to overcome them by identifying the key problem and finding a way to manage them, before they manage you.
- Common Types of Anxiety
- Recognizing Symptoms in Others
- Coping Strategies (I)
- Coping Strategies (II)
- Don’t Avoid the Situation
- Differences in Anxiety and Normal Nervousness
- Physical Symptoms
- Recognize the Positive Aspects of Anxiety
- Common Anxiety Triggers
- When to Seek Extra Help?
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video