COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
For many people, finances are an unsolvable Rubik’s cube filled with anxiety. There are millions of Americans who live with the shackles of debt each day. We don’t teach children when they are young the value of a good credit score. Many people have a hard time formatting and sticking to a budget. You can easily solve the finance puzzle with a little hard work, self-control, and the right tools. Today is a new day; you are taking the first steps to reclaiming your financial freedom.
- The Benefits of Budgeting
- What to Consider Before Creating a Budget
- Types of Fixed Personal Expenses
- Types of Fluctuating Personal Expenses
- Establish Your Goals
- Determine Where Cuts Can Be Made
- Stick With Your Budget
- Additional Ways to Make Money
- Paying Off Debt
- 5 credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video