COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
Management is known as a form of art and a science. The key is making employees more efficient and productive while finding the correct way to do it. When preparing to manage one or a group of managers, you are preparing for them to be able to manage their own employees. Every manager is a different personality type and learns differently. But with some helpful tools and tips, you can help them become great managers that will continue to grow and succeed with their new teams.
- Grooming a New Manager
- Coaching and Mentoring (I)
- Coaching and Mentoring (II)
- Measuring Performance
- Motivating Managers
- Signs of Poor Management
- Trust Your Team of Managers
- When an Employee Complains About Their Manager
- When Do You Step In?
- Remember These Basic Qualities
- 5 credits towards the DQS XPERT Supervisors and Managers Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video