COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Life coaching is a growing industry that transcends typical counselling, therapy, and even mentoring. The goal of life coaching is to address personal goals, aspirations and relationships and how they work in a person’s life. The key is to discover which obstacles the client can overcome and which paths will lead them to their own success.
- Why do You Need a Life Coach?
- The Benefits of Life Coaching
- Life Coaching Challenges
- Basic Structure of a Coaching Session
- Essential Skills for Successful Coaching
- Life Coaching Tools and Techniques
- Life Coaching Specialised Areas (I)
- Life Coaching Specialised Areas (II)
- Life Coaching Specialised Areas (III)
- Apply What You Learned to the Workplace
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video