COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Today’s culture thrives on knowledge. It is evident in the items we buy or activities we invest time managing. Possessing knowledge gives advantages in making the right decision or strategy to implement. The Internet distributes knowledge at split-second rates. Laptops and smart phones bring knowledge to our fingertips. As the old adage says, “knowledge is power.”
Organizations have a wealth of knowledge accessible through the people they touch internally, like employees, and externally, like customers. Organizations that allow knowledge to go unmanaged may be giving their competitors the upper hand in the market. The organization that is able to capture, store, and retrieve knowledge effectively is then capable of learning as an organization. A learning organization is one where employees are empowered to change and develop new methods, thoughts, and strategies that will advance the mission of their organization.
Knowledge Management is the establishment of a system that captures knowledge purposefully for incorporating into business strategies, policies, and practices at all levels of the company. This book will teach you how to initiate a knowledge management program at work. When it comes to knowledge management, any organization is able to implement a strategy. Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed.
- Understanding Knowledge Management
- Dos and Don’ts
- The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Knowledge Management Models
- Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- Tips for Success
- Advance Topics
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Supervisors and Managers Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video