COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Searching for a job can be intimidating. How do you know what job you’re best suited for? How do you build a winning CV and cover letter? Where can you find job leads? How do you network without feeling nervous? What happens when you land an interview? And most importantly, where do you find help when you need it?
This course will give you the answers to all these questions, plus a plan to get you to a new job within a month. After completing this course, you’ll be more than ready to start your search for your perfect job.
- Ready, Set, Go!
- Building Your CV
- Polishing Your CV
- Writing a Cover Letter
- Creating a Portfolio
- Networking Skills
- Skills for Success
- Where to Look?
- Understanding the Interview
- Interview Skills
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video