COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Life constantly demands our attention, but when we become fixated on the past or worried about the future, we often miss vital information in our present situations.
Cultivating a state where you are consistently aware of your present moment is not impossible, but it takes practice. Nevertheless, by learning to abide in the present, you acquire a sense of perspective that can allow you to learn from the past without it overwhelming you with resentment and regret, and plan for the future without it overwhelming you with anxiety or dejection. Implementing the guidelines in this course is the first step to changing your mental and emotional outlook to one that operates in the present moment.
- What Is Mindfulness?
- Practising Mindfulness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cognitive Distortion (I)
- Cognitive Distortion (II)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness And gratitude
- Cultivating The High Performance Emotions
- Mindfulness And Customer Service
- Mindfulness And Leadership
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video