COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
As companies modify priorities and operations, human resources functions can move from a dedicated HR role, to that of the manager.
Whether the majority of those important functions stays within HR at your organisation, or is your responsibility as a manager, it is important that managers understand how much of their role is really about their people, as well as aspects of legislation, policy, and procedures that involve human resourcing issues.
- Human Resources Today
- Recruiting and Interviewing
- Retention and Orientation
- Following Up With New Employees
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence
- Workplace Wellness
- Providing Feedback to Employees
- Disciplining Employees
- Terminating Employees
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video