COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Even the most experienced managers and human resources personnel can still have difficulty finding and hiring the perfect candidate for an open position. It can be difficult to determine if they will be right for the job or work well with the rest of the team.
By learning how to utilise the information we have to find the best candidates and reviewing not only the job requirements, but the candidate’s attributes, you can hire the best people for your company.
- Defining and Knowing the Position
- Hiring Strategy
- Lure in Great Candidates
- Filtering Applicants to Interview
- The Interview (I)
- The Interview (II)
- Selection Process (I)
- Selection Process (II)
- Making an Offer
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video