COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Health and wellness are important aspects in anyone’s life. Having employees who are happy and healthy is important in a company. Employees who are happy are more productive, and stay employed longer, with the company.
Having a health and wellness program to help those employees stay healthy helps you as an employer, and the employee.
- Definition of a Health and Wellness Program
- Types of Health and Wellness Programs
- Health Behaviour Programs
- Health Screenings and Maintenance Programs
- Mental Health Programs
- Evaluate The Need
- Planning Process
- Create a “Culture of Wellness”
- Evaluate Results
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video