COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
At first glance, handling a difficult customer may seem like a thankless job. Fortunately, you can develop skills to adapt to the challenges difficult customers pose and extend these skills to handling difficult people and situations throughout your daily life. By improving the focus of your thoughts and feelings, how you manage stress, and how well you listen to and empathize with others, you will be better able to meet the challenges other people pose in both your professional and personal life. Implementing the guidelines in this book is the first step in a process towards forever changing how you interact with others.
- The Right Attitude Starts With You
- Stress Management (Internal Sources)
- Stress Management (External Sources)
- Transactional Analysis
- Why Are Some Customers Difficult?
- Dealing With The Customer Over The Phone
- Dealing With The Customer in Person
- Sensitivity in Dealing With Customers
- Scenarios of Dealing With a Difficult Customer
- Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Issue
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Workplace Essentials Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video