COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Everyone has dreams and goals. Achieving personal and professional goals, however, requires planning and action. Learning how to manage time and set realistic goals will increase your chance of success in every area of your life.
Following the advice in this course will help increase your productivity and help you achieve your dreams.
- Overcoming Procrastination (I)
- Overcoming Procrastination (II)
- Four P’s of Goal Setting
- Improving Motivation
- Wise Time Management
- Tips for Completing Tasks
- Increase Your Productivity
- “To Do” List Characteristics
- Smart Goals
- Mistakes Will Happen
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video