COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
So, you want to break into Entrepreneurship? Well, that’s great, but know that it is no easy feat. There are many steps you must take just to prepare yourself to embark on the journey, and once you have started your business, there are many more steps to maintain the business.
This course is designed to give you the tools you need to start, run, and grow a business you can be proud of!
- Decide on the Type of Business
- What Is the Market/Competition Like?
- Basics of Starting a Business
- Create a Business Plan
- Get Financing
- Hire Employees
- Training Employees
- Market the Business
- Run the Business
- Grow the Business
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Career Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video