COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Your employees are a vital part of determining the success of your business. Finding the best employees for each position requires strong recruitment strategies. Top talent will not always find you. You must seek out people to fill the positions that you have open.
Recruiting the most qualified candidates will ensure that your employees keep your company running smoothly.
- Introduction to Recruitment
- The Selection Process
- Goal Setting
- The Interview
- Types of Interview Questions
- Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- The Background Check
- Making Your Offer
- Orientation and Retention
- Measuring the Results
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video