COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
To a business, an employee recognition program is not a luxury, it is a necessity. With a well-built employee recognition program, companies can improve job retention, employee engagement, team work, reinforcing company values, and more. Employees are more likely to continue employment with a company if they feel they are appreciated. There are many different types of employee recognition programs, and all are beneficial to your employees.
- The Many Types of Incentive
- Designing Employee Recognition Programs
- How To Get The Buzz Out
- It Starts From The Top!
- Creating a Culture of Recognition
- The Best Things In Life Are Free!
- A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way
- Pulling Out The Red Carpets
- The Don’ts of Employee Recognition
- Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Sales and Marketing Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video