COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Employee onboarding is essential to retaining top talent. An onboarding program does more than help orient new employees.
It shapes how new employees relate to their organisation. Implementing an employee onboarding program will shape the company culture while developing a highly qualified pool of talent.
- Purpose of Onboarding
- Onboarding Preparation
- Onboarding Checklist
- Creating an Engaging Program
- Following Up with New Employees
- Setting Expectations
- Resiliency and Flexibility
- Assigning Work
- Providing Feedback
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video