COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognise his or her behaviours, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation.
This course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace. An employee with high emotional intelligence can manage his or her own impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humour to build rapport in tense situations.
These employees also have empathy, remain optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are gifted at educating and persuading in a sales situation and resolving customer complaints in a customer service role.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Social Management and Responsibility
- Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Gaining Control
- Business Practices (I)
- Business Practices (II)
- Making an Impact
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video