COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
The Internet has changed the way that people connect, communicate, and conduct business. The digital age has provided many benefits, but it does have a downside. Given the sheer volume of digital information that we send and receive each day, it is important to learn basic citizenship skills. These skills will help prevent missteps and keep your digital relationships running smoothly. .
- What Is Digital Citizenship?
- Being a Good Citizen
- Best Practices for Sharing
- Networking and Personal Branding (I)
- Networking and Personal Branding (II)
- Digital Security and Safety (I)
- Digital Security and Safety (II)
- Dealing with the Dark Side
- Digital Etiquette (I)
- Digital Etiquette (II)
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Career Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video