COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
The working lunch can develop a negative reputation among employees. It often involves being in a roomful of other people with low blood sugar, trying to stay awake while someone drones on about policies, procedures, etc. Lunch and learns, however, should be engaging and enjoyable.
Hosting a lunch and learn correctly will improve employee satisfaction and the quality of employee training.
- The Prep Work
- Creating the Content (I)
- Creating the Content (II)
- During the Session
- Food and Facilities
- Take Away Material
- Difficult Situations or People
- What a Lunch and Learn Is Not
- Best Practices (I)
- Best Practices (II)
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Human Resources Basics Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video