COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Constructive criticism can be a helpful tool when used with the intent of helping or improving a situation in the workplace. However, it can be one of the most challenging things not only to receive, but also to give. It can often involve various emotions and feelings, which can make matters delicate. But when management learns effective ways to handle and deliver constructive criticism, employees can not only learn from their mistakes, but even benefit from them.
- When Should Feedback Occur?
- Preparing and Planning
- Choosing a Time and Place
- During the Session (I)
- During the Session (II)
- Setting Goals
- Diffusing Anger or Negative Emotions
- What Not to Do
- After the Session (I)
- After the Session (II)
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Workplace Essentials Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video