COURSE DURATION: 1 hour 30 minutes
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the frontlines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
This book will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process.
- Who We Are and What We Do
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
- Generating Return Business
- In-Person Customer Service
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- Understanding When to Escalate
- Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time
- 5 credits towards the DQS SA Workplace Essentials Diploma (110 credits)
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies