COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
We live in a knowledge based society, and the more critical you think the better your knowledge will be. Critical Thinking provides you with the skills to analyse and evaluate information so that you are able to obtain the greatest amount of knowledge from it. It provides the best chance of making the correct decision, and minimises damages if a mistake does occur.
Critical Thinking will lead to being a more rational and disciplined thinker. It will reduce your prejudice and bias which will provide you a better understanding of your environment. This course will provide you the skills to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information. It will lead you to be more productive in your career, and provide a great skill in your everyday life.
- Components of Critical Thinking
- Non-Linear Thinking
- Logical Thinking
- Critical Thinkers (I)
- Critical Thinking (II)
- Evaluate the Information
- Benefits of Critical Thinking
- Changing Your Perspective
- Problem Solving
- Putting It All Together
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Personal Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video