COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
This course will give you an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools that they can use every day.
- The Problem Solving Method
- Information Gathering
- Problem Definition
- Preparing for Brainstorming
- Generating Solutions (I)
- Generating Solutions (II)
- Analyzing Solutions
- Selecting a Solution
- Planning Your Next Steps
- Recording Lessons Learned
- Credits towards the DQS SA Career Development Diploma
- Downloadable DQS SA certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration email firstname.lastname@example.org