COURSE DURATION: 8 hours
Webinars are staples of modern business. Anyone can create a webinar and reap the rewards. When webinars are done well, they can increase your customer base and grow the knowledge of your brand. Webinars that are not done well can decrease the customer base and ruin your reputation. By following the advice in this book, you will understand the necessary steps to create a successful webinar.
- What Can a Webinar Do?
- Successful Webinar Criteria
- Find the Right Format
- Marketing and Social Media
- Leading up to Your Webinar
- Drive Up Registration
- Presentation Tips
- Interacting with Your Audience
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Post Event
- Credits towards the DQS XPERT Sales and Marketing Diploma
- Downloadable DQS XPERT certificate, with a certificate number that can be verified on the portal.
- Registration on the eLearning Portal is valid for 1 year with access to live updates, subject matter experts/instructors
- Includes animated case studies
To learn more about registration on the portal, watch this YouTube introduction video